Project Kick-off Meeting 28th October 2019
European Bioplastics Research Network Event No. 1 - 24th June 2020
Here you can find all presentations and a collection of questions & answers from the first European Bioplastics Research Event, organised virtually on the 24th June by HAW Hamburg.
- “Bio-based Plastics Research and Innovation Ambitions of European Commission”, Dr. Silvia Maltagliati, European Commission
- “View of Bio-based Plastics Research and its European Funding from a Networking Perspective”, Christian Schulz, EUROPEAN BIOPLASTICS e.V.
- “Policy Research and Bio-based Plastics at the Institute European Environmental Policy (IEEP)”, Dr. Andrew Farmer, IEEP
Session 1: Past HORIZON 2020 Projects
- Lessons learned from BIO4SELF “Bio-based Self-Reinforced Composites Based on PLA” , Dr. Guy Buyle, CENTEXBEL, Spain
- Lessons learned from POLYBIOSKIN, Maria-Beatrice Coltelli, INSTM-UNIPI, Italy
Session 2: Current HORIZON 2020 Projects
- BIO-PLASTICS EUROPE “Sustainable Solutions for Bio based Plastics on Land and Sea”, Dr. Jelena Barbir, HAW HAmburg, Germany
- SEALIVE “Strategies of Circular Economy and Advanced Bio-based Solutions to Keep our Lands and Seas Alive from Plastic Contamination” , Miriam Gallur Blanca, ITENE, Spain
- ECOXY “Bio-based Recyclable, Reshapable and Repairable Epoxy Composites”, Dr. Aratz Genua, CIDETEC, Spain
Questions & Answers